Pin it

Friday, October 2, 2009

Crests

Did your school have a crest? I always wished I'd gone to a school with a cool crest, darn it! I guess you could say I've been crest-obsessed for a while now. Peter Beaton on Nantucket, peterbeaton.com, has a crest that I adore! Thus inspired, I decided it was time for Boatman Geller to create our own collection of crests.
You can see by my sketches where it all began - the hard part was narrowing it down! In the end, we created 5 crests in our Everyday Collection - golf, lacrosse, tennis, lobster and princess that are available as flat cards or foldovers.We also have 2 more crests that we created for Holiday as digital photocards! Check them out and since the options are limitless, let us know what kind of crest you'd like to see or how to use the current ones - notepads, plates, luggage tags, winetags - we're open to ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment