Pin it

Friday, November 6, 2009

Inspiration Friday

I am always inspired on Fridays - I think it goes back to the school week! Now with kids, it's so nice to sleep in on the weekends! Because of school schedules, Friday is also my only full day at the office so it seems like a good time to post a blog. Each week I will be sharing with you the things that inspire me.

Earlier this week I was sorting through and old box filled with mementos of my life in NYC post college. I lived in the city just over 6 years and I was fortunate enough to work in the Creative Department at Elizabeth Arden Corporate the whole time. I will be forever grateful to everyone in that department that gave me so many wonderful opportunities!

I have always been inspired by illustrations and I found this envelope filled with little cut outs that I had saved. These are over 15 years old (yikes!) and I still love them. I hope you find them inspiring!

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment