Pin it

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Post from Greg


Fall is officially here! I took advantage of the beautiful weather and took the girls apple picking at a local orchard last weekend. Since I am busy at the office all week I enjoy having them all to myself for adventures on the weekends – and Jane enjoys the extra free time to create new designs!

Isabelle and Anna loved climbing the apples trees and Charlotte ran around in one of her princess gowns. We brought home the biggest apple any of us had ever seen, and I turned it into an apple crisp.

Did you know that our blank stock is designed to be run through your home printer? Jane has started to print up our favorite recipes on BG flat cards – send a quick note to a friend and include your favorite recipe, they’ll love it!

Enjoy,

Greg Geller
President & Co-Owner
Boatman Geller

No comments:

Post a Comment