Celebrate this Independence Day by honoring your favorite patriot with our Glory box sets and flat cards.
Nothing goes better with July 4th than an old-fashioned barbeque. Check out our new grilling inspired invite that is sure to enliven your next party. After you have picked the date and time, consider these helpful backyard barbeque tips...
As the barbeque host:
• Do have all grilled food ready at relatively the same time.
• Do offer grilled vegetarian options.
• Do think of unique and different types of food items to grill. Fruit, veggies, pizzas and even appetizers can be grilled, not just meat.
As a barbeque guest:
• Do feel okay bringing your own sauce.
• Do expect the meat to be provided by the host, but pull your weight by bringing your own sides and beverages. Go the extra mile and bring enough to share with others.
• Do keep food at 40 degrees F using an insulated cooler with ice or ice packs when carrying food to a barbeque.